Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools

So I should have posted this yesterday but I was to lazy. The kids and I were talking about April Fools and what that was and meant. Kendrick was all excited about it. He asked about what things I had done, it made me start to think. Back in my Dixie College days we loved April Fools or I should say Kim Blaisdell loved the holiday. We unloaded shampoo bottles, emptied cereal boxes, we turned furniture upside down, we made the fire alarms go off in the middle of the night I remember starting a paper on fire in a pot and then holding it up to the smoke alarm. Then the favorite was to get cotton balls and dip them in chocolate so they looked like real dipped cherry chocolates, we would put them on a plate and take them to the boys we didn't really like. Oh, those were the good ol times. Anyway Kendrick was telling all these things from school "you are stupid mom" I said "what did you say" he said "APRIL FOOLS". So we decided to do one on Cade we put saran wrap on the toilet because the kids know as soon as dad gets home he heads right to the bathroom. Cade was a good sport and Makenna had this cute little giggle like we got you dad. Kendrick was out with his friends when Cade came home but came in the house shortly after and said "did pee go all over the walls?" It was funny, anyway we tried to make it a fun April Fools day.

2 comments:

The Beals said...

Too funny.. I always think of Myron on April Fools. I didn't even remember it was April Fools until the end of the day.. I'm a "no fun" mom.

Makayla said...

So funny! You made us laugh!! We didn't do anything...boring!