Saturday, March 8, 2008

Our Little Shopping/Bag Girl


Makenna, Kale and I all went to Macey's to get groceries on Friday. Makenna helped me unload the car and waited while I put all the groceries away. She wanted all the plastic bags. I was doing some other stuff in the Kitchen and looked over and there she was with every single bag I had loaded with toys, books, clothes, anything she could find. She had loader her own little shopping cart with all of there. She had about 15 bags and something in each one. She is the bag lady, this girl and pack bag after bag, she loves it. I find plastic bags in her room all the time all loaded up. She has found where I keep all my old purses and I will find those loaded every one in awhile. She is such a good girl. She makes me smile all the time. Today she came downstairs and said "Mom I need you to come up in my room quick. You are going to be so mad it is such a mess!" She had this little grin on her face so I followed her up the stairs to her room. She had cleaned it all up. Everything had it place she was so proud, then she said "Mom, I just can't figure out where to put this shopping cart? It's always in the way". Amen to that, I love the cart but goodness it seems to always be in the wrong place. What a girl, we love her.

No comments: