Tuesday, February 12, 2008

All Things Cade

What is his name? Lansing Cade Dunn
How long have you been married? June 11, 1999
How long did you date? Too long!! Our first date was October 1996 and we got married June 1999.
Who eats more? By far him. He can eat more in one sitting than I do in 2 days. It must be my cooking.
Who said I love you first? Him
Who is smarter? Him by far. He was Val-dick and he will let you know it.
Who has the worst temper? Him
Who does the laundry? Me, Me, Me (it used to be him when I worked)
Who does the dishes? Me, Me, Me - he doesn't know how!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him - we tried to switch once but it didn't work.
Who pays the bills? Him - I don't think he trusts me.
Who cooks dinner? Me - he might help out once every couple months.
Who drives when you are together? Him - he hates it when I drive.
Who is more stubborn? Me I think, well maybe him, no me.
Who's parents do you see most? Mine they stop in every once in awhile.
Who has more friends? I think it is even, but maybe me or are those people really my friends?
Who has more siblings? Me - 7 (five sisters and two brothers)
Who wears the pants in the family? Him by far.

No comments: